Information Collection and Use
- Butterflyers.net collects personal information when you use and register with Butterflyers.net. Butterflyers.net may combine information about you with information it obtains from business partners or other companies.
- When you register with Butterflyers.net and sign in, you are not anonymous to it.
- Butterflyers.net automatically receives and records information from your computer and browser, including your IP address, software and hardware attributes and the page you request.
- Butterflyers.net uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for information, contact you, conduct research and provide anonymous reporting for reference.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Butterflyers.net does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except under the following circumstances:
- providing the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Butterflyers.net under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Butterflyers.net communicate with you about the latest news from Butterflyers.net..comwever, these companies do not have any independent rights to share this information.
- responds to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- requires to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law.
Confidentiality and Security
- Butterflyers.net limits access to personal information about you to third parties whom he believes reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide services to you.
Butterflyers.net may update this policy. You will be notified about significant changes in the way it treats personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Butterflyers.net’s account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Use of personal data
In order to ensure that the processing of all the personal data are adequately and accurately protected and to comply with proper storage methods as wet out in the requirements in the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (the “Ordinance”) and also for your fully understanding of the guidelines of the provision of personal information to us, please read the following Code:
Purpose of Collection and Guidelines
- We will use the collected information in accordance with the purpose of collection of information as described.
- It’s voluntary to provide personal information to us. But if you do not provide sufficient personal information, we may not be able to process your application or to provide service to you.
- We may use your personal information (including your name, telephone, fax, e-mail, mailing address and affiliation / company / school) for future contact, research, analysis, statistics and collect suggestions for promotional purposes.
- We will not sell, transfer, or disclose your personal information without your consent to any third parties.
- You are entitled to require us to stop using your personal data for the above said purposes and we will not charge you.
Access, update and application to stop the use of personal data for the above said purposes for promotion
Apart from the scope of the exemption of the Ordinance, you have the right to make inquiries to us regarding updating or stopping us from using your personal information for promotional purposes except for those who have already made the delete request to us from our database after proper usage. If wish to make such a request, please call our manager Ms. Chan at 852 -2810 0707 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.